Regardless of the type of report you are working with, there are several features you can use to manage and organize your report. They are:
- Subscribe/unsubscribe: this feature allows you to subscribe to scheduled reports.
- Duplicate: this feature allows you to make copies of your scheduled reports, providing a starting point for new analyses without altering the original data. This feature is available for scheduled reports only.
- Export: with this feature, you can export your reports in various formats for further analysis or presentation.
- Add to favorites: this feature allows you to bookmark your most frequently used reports for quick and easy access.
- Schedule report: with this feature, you can schedule your reports to run at specific times, ensuring your data is always up-to-date.
- Creating custom policies: this feature, which is available for playbooks only, enables you to create custom policies for your reports, ensuring they adhere to your specific requirements.
- Manage panel: this feature provides a centralized location to manage all aspects of your reports, from creation to deletion.
- Pivot mode: this feature lets you pivot your data, helping you summarize and analyze your data from different angles. You can also create and download charts when in Pivot mode