For some report categories, CoreView provides graphical dashboards arranged on a single screen so the information can be monitored at a glance. Here, you are provided with an overview of key performance indicators or metrics relevant to your Office 365 environment.
Dashboards: the reports section includes four graphical dashboards that provide at-a-glance views of key performance indicators or metrics.
In addition, CoreView provides you with functionalities to visualize a report, allowing you to gain insights, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions. When visualizing a report, you have access to several functionalities that enhance the process:
- Reports filtering: this functionality allows you to narrow down the data in the report based on specific criteria. Filtering makes it easier to focus on specific subsets of data and uncover relevant insights.
- Organizing columns: this functionality allows you to sort and filter specific columns, and decide which columns to display. By organizing columns, you can customize the report view to better suit your analysis needs.
- Show/hide chart: this functionality allows you to display or hide the chart associated with the report. Charts provide a visual representation of the data, making it easier to identify trends and patterns. This feature is available only in some reports, please check out the linked article to see the full list.
- Display details: this functionality provides additional information about specific data points in the report. By displaying details, you can gain a deeper understanding of the data.
- Set timeframe: this functionality allows users to define the time period for the report. By setting a specific timeframe, you can focus on the data from a particular period.